my favorite movie (spirit)

 

Hello, i hope you are well and your families are well! I will comment on my favorite movie and the last one i saw, which coincidentally is the same xD







Well, to begin with, i have to tell you that it is very difficult for me to choose something that i love and i have to define it as my favorite.

This time, after thinking about it a lot, i came to the conclusion that i love the movie about the indomitable horse "spirit". It awakens many emotions and i think no one can get bored with it.





In general and leaving aside Spirit, in general i watch all kinds of movies, i don't have a specific favorite genre, but i like a lot the ones about spider-man and other superheroes.

Not to go back to the horse movie, i remember that i saw the movie "the end of evangelion" a few days ago, i recommend it, but first you should see the anime "neon genesis evangelion", because if you don't see it first it won't make any sense to you and you will become a giant spoiler and i think nobody likes spoilers.



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

THE BEST HOLIDAYS

summer plans

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT