A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

 

hello! hoping you are well, i welcome you to my first english IV blog! will tell you a little bit about why i would like to visit Japan...






Agregar leyenda
I don't really know much about the country, but the technology they have and the fact that the anime is Japanese makes it very interesting for me to have the opportunity to go. I would like very much to visit their museums like the Hamamatsu air park or a visit outdoors like in the sankeien garden. and obviously visit and tour the big cities like Tokyo, to visit the viewpoint of Mori Tower.



I don't know if i would like to live in the country, but anything is better than Latin America. Studying in Japan would be a great challenge and not only because of the language barrier, i would prefer to study in Mexico or Spain, easier and i would not have to learn another language xD

I hope to travel sometime...



Comentarios

  1. Wow, that's a great country!! I hope you can go there soon. Kind regards.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I agree. Learning any language is a challenge, but this one it's actually the biggest challenge. Too difficult.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

THE BEST HOLIDAYS

summer plans