THE BEST HOLIDAYS

Hello! hoping you are well, i welcome you to my second english IV blog! in this opportunity i will share with you my best holidays…

I don't remember the exact date but it had to be around 2018, we had recently left the middle room and didn't know what to do in the summer, when from the father of a classmate came the brilliant idea of going to his plot for a pair of days.

Pair of days turned into a week and another couple of days haha we were near the rapel lake, which is near santiago, we rented a bus and left. on that trip we were about 24 people. we sang karaoke, we had parties, we didn't eat much rice and noodles, also only bread with margarine for breakfast and in the afternoon. on the plot there was a pool and a trampoline, it was fun.

It has been the best vacation for the simple fact of being accompanied by my best friends and i also had the opportunity to know them even more.








Comentarios

  1. I also enjoy trips with my friends, I wish that never ends. Kind regards

    ResponderBorrar
  2. vacations with friends are unforgettable moments, I'm sure you had a lot of fun!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. You are so cute!<3 lol. The company is always the most important.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

summer plans

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT